Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Semaphore



That woman that I used to not-date called this evening. She claimed she was just killing time. Yeah, that makes me feel useful. Anyway, she thanked me for the birthday card and asked what I'd been doing lately. So I told her, planning to move to Australia. She didn't do like most people and ask why, she just kind of asked peripheral questions. I'm shocked. Anyway, I think I made it clear without being mean that any chance with me she might have had is gone. She acted like that was completely cool. Okay, it's cool with me too.

So not only has that ship sailed, this woman doesn't even know where to start looking for the dock, even if she wanted to.

Maybe I should get her a book on semaphore before I leave.

1 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

Social skills seminar for the relationshiply challenged?
A quick course on decision making ,and allotment of priorities...
and a t-shirt that says,
"I play well with others when I feel like getting them off the shelf for a while" or even one that says...
"I want a ken doll".;)

1:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home