Thursday, July 03, 2008

Digital Finger

So I just went through my music blog and deleted all the songs YouTube had to pull or disable the embedding because the copyright nazis said so. If these companies don't want their music, their artists, their PRODUCT, promoted to my friends for free, well screw them. I'm not going to look for other versions to post, I'm not even going to leave the names of the songs up. If that's what they think is good for business, they can go play by and with themselves.

This is me giving the digital finger to them.

1 Comments:

Blogger gothcat said...

I have to say this kind of censorship pisses me off too.How are they going to sell any more product if less people can get access to their stuff?.Youtube would be the ultimate tool to spread the word of an artists greatness,I reckon.Oh well I guess some people cant see a good thing when its right in front of them.Freaks!

[end rant];)

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home