Sunday, June 22, 2008

Public Space

It seems like there are fewer comments since Gothcat and I started sharing blogs. Maybe people are just busy, but just to satify my own angst......

You have to know that we talk to each other. There's a flurry of email going back and forth continually. There are packages in the mail even as you read this. We talk for hours on the phone almost every day. Anything we want to keep private, is already. Anything we post here is meant for everyone to see. If some things seem like there's a back story or an inside joke, there probably is, but don't feel excluded. We want to share our excitement and happiness with all of you, or we wouldn't be doing it. Think of this as the party room at the front of our house, we've got our private spaces back there for our private moments. Up here, it's okay to track mud on the floors, listen to the music a little loud, and say what you want.

You guys are all a part of how this happened and if we could figure out a way to throw a big party for you all with some magic pixie dust that would make everybody as deliriously happy as we are for a few hours, we would.

Jump in, dance like nobody's watching.
:-)

Huge hugs to everybody.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

Sometimes i wonder how I got so lucky to have friends like you two...
Thanks for the support both of you, but as you both know some roads need to be traveled alone and I need to make decisions that I can do with.
right now I'm staying in because I need to, don't know how to explain it but I just can't seam to let go.
love you both:)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

*hugs back*

you've probably noticed i've always been a sporadic commenter (and poster), so /soothes angst on my behalf anyway!

its been very cool to see this develop, even at the very peripheries :)

/excited hand clapping

2:08 AM  
Blogger Ross F. said...

I got mud on your floor. And I think I dumped a beer on one of your speakers. I don't do well with bottles. Of anything.

8:14 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I unfortunately have been busy! But I am very very happy for the two of you and I am very glad that you are letting us glimpse your happiness!

8:32 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I hope one day (after I get moved) we can organize some kind of party somewhere you can all attend. That would be a blast.

Someplace that's easy to clean. :-)

Thanks to everybody for helping make this possible.
It's a good feeling to know what your purpose in life is and where you belong.

(more hugs)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

I think I speak for the rest of us when I say it's hard to think of anything more to say other than, "Yay! You guys are the best and we love you and it's so wonderful you've found each other!" all the time. Damn happy people, makes me sick. Bah Humbug.

Kidding! Heehee. Seriously, it's so awesome, and I am so happy for you both. You deserve all the best in this world and it looks like you've finally found it.
;)

11:35 PM  
Blogger Identity Crisis said...

Could you make the party in Sydney October 2009?

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home