Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Stumped

I'm just sitting here, grinning like an idiot after hanging up the phone. How exactly did I manage to become this incredibly lucky? It's three weeks until I begin my journey to the magical land of Oz, and I still can't quite get my mind around whatever I did in some previous life that entitles me to have found someone who is so well matched with me. I guess I begin to understand that talk about not looking gift horses in the mouth and all. Sometimes you have to just grab on, hang on, and run with it.

It's funny how human perception is, if you're stuck someplace boring a minute can seem like a really long time. For me, where I am in life these days, the concept of eternity doesn't seem *quite* long enough. I want it all. :-)

(----sappy stuff ends----)

So how's everybody else?

1 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

sooooo.....I want pictures when you get there, all the happy faces recorded neatly for the rest of us:)
Yes I'd so love to visit!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home