Thursday, August 28, 2008

Last Day

It's my last full day here, tonight we're having pizza and a cake and tomorrow it's the train then three planes and a car ride. It's going to be a long day. It's going to be a long life until I can make my way back again.

It's mot amything I haven't said here, but I thought I'd make it public and official.
Gothcat, I love you so much it makes my heart hurt and I will miss you very deeply very soon.
I'll be back as soon as the stars allow, you have my word, you have my heart.



More when I can think straight again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Soooooo glad you had a good time (briefly back and checking emails)!

All very very exciting!
And sooner better than later to move for sure!

9:17 PM  
Blogger gothcat said...

Ill keep your spot warm til you get back,and pooky said he would too.
I love you beyond beyondness,there arent the words.there really isnt but Ill try to say it as articulately as possible.
You are what id always hoped existed out there.
[hang in there everyone else!;)]

4:20 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

WoW!!!
so happy for you guys!
Well and a bit sad that it will be a while till you guys are together,but it will pass soon.
You make me believe all over again:P

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home