Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bang!

I've noticed that lately I've grown a little gun-shy about what I post here. And I'm not posting as much, which is understandable I guess. But people have pointed out to me that this blog has been here a long time (in blog years) and I can't let things that might be or things I imagine or perceive dictate how I live. So I'm going to pick this blog-gun back up, pull the trigger, and see what happens. It may take a little while before I get back to daily posts, but any and all comments will help.

So what's everybody doing these days?

5 Comments:

Blogger Ross F. said...

Being extremely busy, though not by choice.

9:31 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

been busy, been falling in love, walking, reading, writing.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Oh honey. I'm so sorry. I had every body part crossed hoping for two people that so deserve love. I just stopped by because I was hoping you were still in Australia and I would get to meet you. I'm sorry I didn't. Take care of you. I know you have nothing but best wishes from everyone in this blog world.

1:05 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I've been fishing and bitching about my boss. Both of which are probably just different way for me to exaggerated the things in my life.

6:08 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

i;ve been busy being crap aobut blogging and reading and commenting about blogs.
but then, i've always been a bit sporadic :)

*hugs*

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home