Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Make It Stop

It's that time of year again. I don't actually hate most Xmas music, until I've heard it *fifty* times. Until I find it playing *everywhere* I go. I get in the truck and it's on the radio, so I have to change the station. Sometimes I'm lucky enough to be working in a basement or garage where I can barely hear the stuff being played throughout place. I leave there, and it's on the radio, so I have to change the station - again. I stop by the bank to put in a few checks from the last few jobs, and it's playing there. I get back in the truck, the station is still okay. Whew. I stop by the store to replenish some food stuffs, and it's playing there. On the way home, you guessed it, I have to change the station - again.

I'd almost rather listen to car alarms.

Somebody please make it stop.

:-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

i had to yell at nick at work to make him stop singing christmas carols. and when i say yell, i mean in a we get along well kind of "shouting", not angry nuts rach

i know it seems drastic and maybe boring - but your stations sound like they all suck, so i think u should just turn the radio off when u drive O.o

too bad about everywhere else though :(

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home