Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Karen is 32 and Single

Yeah, great, ask me if I care. I'm getting kind of tired of targeted ads on line. I mean, I wouldn't be if they actually *were* properly targeted. If they actually showed me something I was interested in it would be different. Most of the things I like are pretty hard to find when you actually look for them, so you can imagine how far off these things are.

And no, I don't want to give these idiots even more personal data so they can try to target better. And yes I know that if I actually signed up for their crappy dating site that "Karen" is taken and the rest of the people on there are going to be less attractive than Karen and no more interesting than I am. Apparently, they think I'm stupid, or utterly ruled by emotional perceptions of the world.

I guess I better go fine tune my ad blocking software again.

:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I love the ads that are "targetted" at me, telling me ways to get a bigger penis.
Or ways to impress the women in my life (probably with a bigger penis).
Of course, my blog is apparenely written by a man, so /shrug who knows!

9:29 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

LOL!

:-)

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home