Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Best. Job. EVER.

I know I've said this before, but the folks on Mythbusters have the freakin' best job anywhere. Where else could you get paid to build a 600 pound rubber moose and crash cars into it? Or find out just how big a fireball you can make with 700 pounds of non-dairy creamer? And I won't even TRY to list all the stuff they've blown up.

Anybody wanna fire frozen chickens out of an air cannon?
Or a big piece of steel chain out of a regular cannon?


Too bad this stuff is way too expensive as a hobby. :-(



:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

I agree. Their job rocks!

6:39 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Yeah... i just wish they'd be a bit more scientific in their actual mythbusting.
Like, mabye there'd be less cool explosions, and would probably be less fun of a show, but I'd be less frustrated by it :D
Sometimes they're excellent, sometimes i just yell at the tv about negative controls and such :)

Matt wont watch it with me :)

11:18 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

I can't imagine why not :)

4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home