Sunday, May 17, 2009

Self Inflicted Dope-Slap

Somebody accused me of being pissed off at them tonight. I wasn't really. It seemed a little unnecessary to throw water on my phone and the TV remote even if it was meant in fun (sort of). Nothing was damaged, no harm, no foul. I got home and discovered I am a little annoyed, but the only person I ever stay mad at for any length of time is me. I'm annoyed at me for being surprised, for thinking this woman was more grown up than that when I knew otherwise already. People are what they are, not what we expect them to be. I, of all people, should know that more firmly than I seem to by now. (self inflicted dope-slap)


The knee is healing nicely and looks like it will leave a nice purple scar. I'll take a picture in a day or two when the rest of the scab is gone.

3 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

I'd be pissed off if someone threw water on my phone and TV remote. Who would do that?

6:11 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Me too!
Poor pitfinder

5:50 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Yep, definitely grounds for being pissed off

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home