Friday, March 17, 2006

Clarification

jadeosaurusrex was kind enough to read my humble blog and brave enough to speak her mind (nicely, I might add). So I guess I should elaborate a bit on some of these posts. I don't mean to sound like I'm griping about all women, or women in general, I like women. It's just that sometimes I see some women who've taken things a step beyond. Not that it's any of my business, if I thought it was, I'd speak up right there. I guess I'm just venting because every woman has something about her that makes her unique and beautiful and it seems like a real shame that so many of them (at least in the U.S.) spend so much time, money, and effort trying to be someone else. Of the women I know, the ones with straight hair want it curly, and the ones with curly hair want it straight. Most of them are stunning just the way they are (not that I could convince them of that).
I guess if I had any advice that wasn't dredged out of my brain late at night trying to make sure I put something on the blog that day, it would be that women who are confident and comfortable with themselves are soooo much sexier and attractive to us knuckle dragging, mouth breathing guys. :-)

A guy I know was once asked what if he thought the Equal Rights Amendment (remember those days?) should be passed, he replied "Hey, if they want to sink to our level, it's okay with me."

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

Nice clarification babe. While I agree that its impossible to eradicate years of self loathing in a woman just through words of praise, I do believe that if you speak to the queen that lies in every womans belly, she'll eventually come out. I've never felt more beautiful inside and out than when I'm with a lover who recognises this in me. I'm not talking about pandering to insecurities though, that definately makes it worse...The same is true for men too. So all you king/queens out there, your (insert own royal mix here),are waiting!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home