Sunday, March 12, 2006

Gobbeldygook

The weather has been kind of nasty where I live so they keep breaking into the regular programming with warnings and updates. The problem is that the guy who's doing it on the channel I'm watching is so incredibly inarticulate that he might as well not be talking. I don't remember what his name is (I think he told me), so I'm just going to dub him Mouth-full-of-marbles Mumblenuts. He says we might have "big-small-large hail" - no kidding. He also said something like "continuinglingly". I have no idea how this character got on television. I'm sure he's a nice fellow, and I have no beef with him personally, but I do have some doubts about his career choice.
Just the other day another news-head said "I'm sure you have questions about living with your body." Yeah, because I wouldn't want to ask too many questions about living without it.

Later Update:
Mumblemouth just told us "This tornado is on the ground and it is tornadic" Yeah, what else would you expect? Volcanic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home