Sunday, July 09, 2006

Random Thoughts

Most reality TV shows - aren't. They're mostly game shows, people.

The projects I have the most trouble finishing are the ones that are just for me.

Poplin, percale - not sure I get the difference.

Why do so many people who cheat death, do it again?

Somebody gets murdered in my country about every thirty minutes.

About a third of those go unsolved.

Iraq had a beauty queen in April but she resigned after four days of death threats.

If AOL keeps sending me these CDs that I can't use (even if I wanted, which I don't) does that mean they too much of somebody's money?

On of the TV channels I watch has a real problem with their vOluME ConTRol.

Okay, back to work. (tappity tap tap tap) :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I hope the tappity-tap-tap at the end is the sound of thunder soul coming to life:)

7:02 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

That's what I was implying. Though it will still be a while. These things only happen so fast.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home