Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is
International Juggling Day.

Yes, that means you can play with balls in public. :-)

Or beanbags.
Or running chainsaws.
Or whatever makes your monkey squeak. :-)



We're kind of having a mini-heatwave here, so forgive me if I seem random and sluggish for the next while. It's supposed to be in the 90s (farenheit) and humid with no chance or rain for a week (or more). There's got to be a way we can trade weather around the globe. Come on, somebody out there needs a Nobel prize, right?

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

icky weather. I don't miss that kind of weather. I used to live in Townsville when I was young (which is near the great barrier reef). The only good thing living in that kind of area used to be that occasionally a cyclone would come close enough to give you a day off school... but recently a cyclone hit and devastated a town near there, so it doesn't seem like a good thing any more.

I could try juggling babies?

12:56 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I live way too far from any coast for that to happen. Not that I'm complaining after Katrina last year.

You can juggle anything you want. Like a life and a career. :-)



ppewd
I don't really have to make stuff up for this, it has so much possibility.

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home