Sunday, August 13, 2006

What Ever Happened To...

Jim Steinman ?


For taking in the rain when I'm feeling so dry
For giving me the answers when I'm asking you why
My oh my, for that I thank you
For taking in the sun when I'm feeling so cold
For giving me a child when my body is old
Don't you know for that I need you

For coming to my room when you know I'm alone
For finding me a highway and for driving me home
For that I serve you

For pulling me away when I'm starting to fall
For revving me up when I'm starting to stall
And all in all for that I want you

For taking and for giving and for playing the game
For praying for my future in the days that remain
Oh Lord for that I hold you

Ah but most of all
For crying out loud
For that I love you
When you're crying out loud
You know I love you





Turns out he's got a blog. Who'da thunk it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home