Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Sweeping Out My Brain

B, here's that Yaris

Waiting for the cooler air, should come through tonight. (crosses fingers)

Mel Gibson is in hot water. Yes, he said some stupid stuff, and is sorry now. Just like most drunk people. With Iraq, Lebanon, and a host of other things, this is what's news? I'm not defending the guy, but how come he can't be a jerk when he's hammered like everybody else?

How expensive is postage to the other side of the world? This looks like fun to me. Okay, I'm a geek.

These people were ahead of their time. It's been years, and many companies stil don't get it. (sigh)

Anybody play a lot of Monopoly? Here are some home rules to make your games more interesting.





710,23612

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Postage can be expensive, but I've seen bookcrossers books places like cafes and things, so you don't have to mail them.

I was going to write a whole lot more, but my mind fuzzed out due to my extreme sleepiness and I forgot what I was going to say..

The word count is looking good:)

2:49 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Must. Have. Sleep.
Opening the week at theaters eveywhere, Zombie Doctors on Caffine!

:-)

Sorry to make gun of your tiredness. I know what that feels like. Hopefully this will seem funny when your rested.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home