Thursday, August 10, 2006

Feeling Lazy

Tomorrow is Presidential Joke Day. Like that'll be hard. I'm not even going to post any links, you can use any search engine and find enough material to keep you busy for the whole day.


Which do you remember more clearly, the first kiss or the last one?


Headphones on, listening to the CD player, I think I'm going to have to rebuild a list soon.
Some stuff is just too good not to include in the soundtrack that plays in my head when I sit at the keyboard. Besides, Choo needs this tune. I'll work it in.


nobody wants bonus points? :-(


Maybe I'm just too geeky for my own good.






639,28967

4 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

I remember the second last kiss best...

Word verification is
blastshf...
Damn, an actual word and I cant think of anything...

12:31 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Shouldn't that be:
"Blast, an actual word....."? :-)

I kid, but thanks for dropping by and posting comments. Maybe you were distracted by the memory of that kiss....

10:17 PM  
Blogger Smiling Willow said...

The last kiss... covered in tears, predawn on a bitterly cold january day. My lover left on the first leg of a journey of thousands of miles... the farther away he got, the less he resembled the man I thought I knew.

6:57 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I guess they use the same printing place as you do for your book? :) I guess the first kiss for me....

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home