Saturday, October 14, 2006

Can I Buy A Clue?

I'm not any kind of lean, mean, dating machine, but I'm not stupid (usually). I can see the obvious as well as the next guy. I can tell when women are trying to get noticed. So what's going on?
Girls who are not in my dating pool (and vice versa) do the 'look at me thing' in the strangest places. There isn't anybody behind me, I'm the only one around. I get the feeling they wouldn't do it if people were around.
The only thing that comes to mind is some kind of power thing, like holding raw meat out to a pitbull to see if he'll snap at it. If it's something else, somebody clue me in. If it is something like that, do these girls not realize what kind of game they're playing? Can they not know how dangerous that is? Get the wrong guy just once....

I don't imagine they'd listen to a well intentioned warning either. Heck, none of the women I *know* ever listened to them.


Anyway.







1282,45855

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

/shrug. don't know, not one of those people (unless I am doing it without realising it - spooky feeling)

7:12 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

It's called insecurity. They want to see if they can turn a head. Feel sorry for them.

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home