Sunday, October 08, 2006

Packrat

Ever have one of those momentary scent memories that sparks a certain craving hunger, but you're not sure what for? It's right out there just out of reach but you can't quite place it?
Oh, and you don't seem to have any food in the place that smells anything like that. It's annoying.
I'll figure out what it was next time I'm *not* hungry. :-(

:-)


I mentioned before I have some new computer parts, and in preparation for the switch over (soon) I realize that I have the strangest crap in and around my keyboard tray.
-2 right angle and 1 Y adapter for 1/8" audio cable.
-4 center screw feet off some long dead electronic thing.
-1 40 caliber pistol bullet (lead, no case), never loaded or fired.
-2 sets of ear plugs.
-1 half size six sided Alumacolor engineer's scale.
-2 caligraphy dip pens.
-4 small glass marbles.
-2 neodiemium iron boron magnets.
-1 needle (as in thread).
-1 security screw from a TNI box.
-2 paper clips.
-11 assorted sizes and shapes of dice.

That's just a random selection. Maybe I need to think about what, how, and where I store things.
:-)

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

And you'd have to put the marbles somewhere safe, you wouldn't want to lose them *bec giggles to herself and at her own stupid humour*

5:54 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Well, actually, the dice and the bullet are several inches apart. But the adapters are on top of those mystery feet. :-)

Losing marbles......THAT explains it! Now how do I put them back? :-)

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home