Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Teasers

"I'm just trying to get up to speed and find out what I can before I go stumbling off and get a metal spike in my brain. That doesn't sound like much fun.”
--Detective Carter

"See, maybe that's why I'm still alive."
--Mister Rand

"Am I going to be in the middle of a war zone or something?"
--Sascha Olenek

"I need to see the girl."
--Silver

"Fucking urban ops. I hate not having a clear fire zone around this place. Which building did we lose?"
--Colonel Maxim

"Tell me why I let you live."
--Choo



--------------------------------------

Oh, and tomorrow is It's My Party Day.







1307,44573

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I so can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6:12 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Thanks for the enthusiasm, it can be a long and lonely hike sometimes. I hope it doesn't dissapoint. (When I finally get it done.)

:-)

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home