Thursday, October 05, 2006

Stumble, Stumble, Fall

Yesterday, my local ISP lost their primary connection to the internet. I tried to make it here, but after watching the data stream sputter and trickle for twenty or thirty minutes each time without ever actually finishing a page, I decided to wait. Today, service is back.


I love it when my friends upgrade their computers because I get hand-me-downs. As soon as I finish with the electronic surgery and rehab, I'll be on a much better machine. I might even do the dual head monitor thing. I guess I better clean the desk. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Yes, I know how you feel - I also love it when matt upgrades his computer.... this time was the best, cause he'd done semi-upgrades on the one that got handed down before doing the full upgrade :)
Of course, we also now have his ex-2nd string computer sitting in a box till he workes out what hes going to do with it lol

2:34 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Wow, I totally have no idea about some of the technical stuff you talk about sometimes, I'm so technically-stupid. Still better computer = good.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

So agree with earthkissed since I'm so computer illiterate that I get amazed that I can do some things, but than again I can always ask questions"what's a stupid question?"

6:37 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

rach - I don't have too many ex-machines around, but if you want to talk about *parts*. :-)

ek & jenna - technobabble could be my middle name sometimes. :-)
Don't worry, sometimes even I don't know what I'm talking about. :-)






ombuuxxw
You're kidding, right?

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home