Sunday, October 29, 2006

Quiz Thing and UR

Which SF author are you?

You are William Gibson - dark, baroque, a little flashy and self-involved. You are all about conspiracy theories, power play and the street.


5 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 301 times.
9% of people had this result.

I would have linked to the quiz, but they have broken code, so screw 'em.



----------------------------------------
Unrelated Rant.

Have you ever been to one of those websites that think they're keeping you from stealing their pictures by disabling the right click features when all they're really doing in hindering our ability to navigate if we're using tabs?

And let's be honest, their NOT keeping us from scavenging their precious pics, it actually makes me want to take them even more just to prove how juvenile the whole thing is.

I don't. I just leave and never come back.


Oh, and tomorrow is Hermit Day.

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

I'd love to be a hermit. I once got "flat jack" (a paddle used to hit small children) at school because I made some girls cry by convincing them that they could see a hermit in the bush behind our school pointing a gun at them. Is it my fault children are so impressionable?

12:44 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Yeah, but what if there *was* a hermit with a gun? How smart would the teacher feel then, huh? :-)

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home