Sunday, November 12, 2006

Digital Dope-Slap

Among the online forums I read there's this one where the people seem articulate, they seem like they'd be intelligent, but sometimes it's like watching blind people trying to navigate a hedge maze made of multiflora rose (sort of biological barbwire). It's painful to watch, but experience has shown there's nothing you can really do that will be looked upon as helpful.

I keep starting to compose posts in my head, but never finish them because it feels like a huge waste of time. I guess the part that really irritates me is that these folks keep indulging in a certain form of hypocrisy I'd dearly love to point out, though I don't envision them listening objectively to it.

I suppose I'll just complain about it here and leave them to their silliness. (Though I do itch to deliver a few well deserved digital dope-slaps.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope they are not directed at me? becouse I would listen:)

6:59 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Absolutely not at you.
As it turns out, I did a bit more digging and discovered that it's not really hypocrisy, they're just sloppy all the time. So I'm cool with it now and letting it go. :-)

11:25 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Ah yes. Well I'm currently refraining from writing a massive rant on my blog about some people at work whom I'm starting to develop homicidal feelings for... So I know how sometimes you might feel like just slapping people.

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home