Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some Movies

"The night's as hot as hell. It's a lousy room in a lousy part of a lousy town - I'm staring at a goddess. She's telling me she wants me. I'm not going to waste one more minute wondering how I've gotten this lucky. She smells like angels ought to smell, the perfect woman... the Goddess. Goldie. She says her name is Goldie."



"It's a trick. Get an axe."



"Did I thank you?"
"No. You didn't."
"I will."



"I say we take off, nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."



"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack
ships on fire off the
shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams
glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser
gate. All those
moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

5 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Well the first one I'm pretty sure is how SinCity started, which was an awesome movie.... Although I get movies mixed up all the time, so it's quite possible I'm wrong:)

1:43 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

You're absolutely right, it is "Sin City".

Number two is from the "Evil Dead", "Army of Darkness" franchise. The lead character, played by Bruce Campbell, is Ash and he works in the housewares section of a made up store called S-Mart. Recently, Sears merged with K-Mart, but completely missed the hilarious posibility of changing all their stores to S-Mart. :-(

The thrid one is Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek from "Desperado".

I've used the last one before, it's near the end of "Bladerunner". Still a good film.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

And all along I thought it was your amazing imagination!!! Disappointed. Who are you?

5:32 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hey, I give credit where credit is due. If you want to read stuff I actually wrote, go Here.

8:28 PM  
Blogger marvin said...

i only got the last two

the fourth one is aliens, the second alien movie i'm sure, and that classic bladerunner scene is remarkable

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home