Tuesday, November 14, 2006

There Is No Spoon

Random movie quotes I like:
---------------------------


Tom Cronin: "He's making his first mistake."
Nicky: "It's not a mistake. They don't make mistakes. They don't do random. There's always an objective. Always a target."
Pamela Landy: "The objectives and targets always came from us. Who's giving them to him now?"
Nicky: "Scary version? He is."




Anthony: "No, no, no, take that voodoo-ass thing off of there right now!"
Peter: "I know you just didn't call St. Christopher voodoo. Man's the patron saint of travelers, dog."
Anthony: "You had a conversation with God, huh? What did God say? Go forth, my son, and leave big slobbery suction rings on every dashboard you find? Why the hell do you do that?"
Peter: "Look at the way your crazy ass drive, then ask me that again!"



Neo: "There is no spoon."






833,53677

2 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Whenever I listen to the REM song that goes:
"I'm pushing an elephant up the stairs
I'm tossing up punchlines that were never there
Over my shoulder a piano falls
Crashing to the ground

I'm breaking through
I'm bending spoons
I'm keeping flowers in full bloom
I'm looking for answers from the great beyond"

I always imagine it's the background song that played in the matrix in the bending spoon scene. But it never is.

1:41 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Te first one is from "The Bourne Supremacy". It's a good film except for some excessive use of the shakey, wandering hand held camera. I can see it the action scenes, but in a still two shot?

The second is the award winning "Crash".

And, obviously, "The Matrix".

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home