Friday, September 26, 2008

Bail Out

So the proposed bail out of Wall Street is more money than the annual budgets of any country on the planet save for six? Really? Maybe we should just nationalize those failing companies. If you can't be responsible, you don't get to play.

I won't get to watch the debate tonight, but I'm interested. Politics in this country has become something like a train wreck, horrible yet you can't look away. Maybe We the People should be thinking about bailing out to someplace else. Canada, anyone?

:-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

Hey Now! I just became a citizen here:P

9:30 AM  
Blogger Ross F. said...

I'd do Canada, or England. :)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Rach said...

Canadia!!!
Condisdered New Zealand? I hear their medico-legal system is better than in the US or australia :D

And i find politics so painful to watch at the moment i make matt watch it and give me the summary :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home