Sunday, March 15, 2009

What's Yours?

Okay, what's the worst movie you've ever seen? Short descriptions are okay, make sure to tell why it was bad.

For me it was a horror movie that was so incredibly predictable that a five year old could have written it. Not scary, just stupid. One house, one small boat, a bicycle, some knives, nobody that could act, and (best of all) no soundtrack. I mean no music at all. No building the suspense, and long sections without any real sound. If memory serves me, I think they made a sequel.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ross F. said...

I can't recall the title right now but the basic premise was this (Russian?) hit-man befriending a young, teenage runaway in America. Very, very awkward and riddled thoroughly with an uncomfortable sexual tension. Nothing happened between the man and the girl but I still felt dirty after watching it.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

a zombie movie with Steven Segal, needless to say that it was yet another zombie movie but the dialogue was awful scenes even worse and zombies eating intestines? ick and not a good one! and I thought I was getting an ok vampire movie..

9:55 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I think by this point, Steven Segal *is* a zombie.
:-)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

I know I should have known better I think the comment was " he still makes movies? wow!" they are even worse than before if that can possibly be the case

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home