Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Little Early

I know I'm supposed to give notice for these weird holidays, but maybe not this much. The problem is, when I find a cool one, it's usually far enough away that I forget to post it when the time comes. I like this one, so I'm giving plenty of warning.

July 27th is Take Your Pants For A Walk Day

No, I don't know exactly what that means, but there's plenty of time to experiment. :-)



As of this writing, not a single visitor to this blog today. Goose eggs across the board.





1650,15877

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Take your pants for a walk day... Well, I guess it's better than take a walk without your pants day... although that would make a more interesting photo op.


rhbjbzub - rhubarb in the bath zub

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home