Thursday, July 20, 2006

Little Willy

Just some silliness left over in my brain from childhood.
I have no idea where these originated, but they seem to have taken up residence in my head for all time. So I thought I'd share.... :-)




Willy was a chemist
He isn't any more
For what he thought was H2O
Was H2SO4


Little Willy with a yell
Pushed his sister down the well
Said mother then while drawing water
"How hard it is to raise a daughter"


Little Willy, quick as flashes
Ran into the fire and burned to ashes
Even now the room grows chilly
But no one wants to poke up Willy

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

i'm back!! Come and visit.

5:27 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

yay, I've got to run and visit the Suze! I like the poem, but where's my word count?

7:23 PM  
Blogger Mary Kelly said...

that is so funny. twisted and strange, but so funny!!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home