Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Monday

It's hot here, I could whine about it, but I think you've all heard it. Tomorrow too.

Thanks to my Aussie friends for the responses!

Ever have one of those days where it seemed really long, but you didn't get much done? Me too.

Today is National Raspberry Cream Pie Day
Tomorrow is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day
Thursday is National Watermelon Day

Is there some kind of food theme here?

The 8th is Sneak Some Zucchini Onto Your Neighbor's Porch Night.
Do what? Why? Who writes these things? And what color is the sky in their world?




(more tomorrow)

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Yes. I got here before my smarty-pants friends!!!!!! I think every day should be sneak some zucchini on your neighbours front veranda day! I hate zucchini (with the one exception that I make a really dip with zucchini).




dngxqg - danger excess queequegs

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home