Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Customer Is Always.....

Wrong. Well, that's how I felt today.
I decided to grab some lunch and went to one of those big chain/franchise places. You're supposed to progress from one side of the counter to the other as they make your order, so I went to the starting point. Two people (one looked like management) were standing over by the register making a mountain out of some mole hill from the sounds of it. I stood for a moment. The manager person yelled into the back for the other person working. I waited more. Another yell. Obviously the person in the back is busy or out of hearing range. I got tired of waiting and turned to leave. The manager started to ask me what I wanted. I just shook my head and kept walking.

The real unfortunate part is the employee in the back is probably going to catch the blame. As far as I'm concerned the manager is responsible for what happens in their store. You should never stand there and ignore a customer.




361,18059

1 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Firstly, the word count is going well:) Secondly, I hate it when people ignore you when you're a customer! They just don't care anymore.



bxklbgw - becs complaining of a bad glow.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home