Friday, July 21, 2006

Waaa-Hooooo!

The front came through, the temps are down 20 degrees(f) from yesterday, people posted stuff, and Suze is back! Oh, and it's the weekend! Sorry, I'm having a James Brown moment - Owwww, I feel good.

Here's what I'm listening to tonight.
I wish I could be on that massive bike on the interstate sliding through traffic at 175kph, it's the perfect night for it.


Oh, screw the music police.

Chicane: Strong in Love


Standing here in the dim light
You can only see your soul.
No place that we can hide in, no
Your love will still unfold.

By the time your sense is moving
You see
The one you lost is leading
And turning out to be
Strong in love! (Say it again.)
Strong in love! (Say it again.)
And when all your dreams have turned into dust
And your world has fallen down
You know you've got to be
Strong in love!

Sunrise here in the morning
And you're lying next to me
Somewhere love is beginning
On a journey I don't know.

By the time your sense is moving
You see
The one you lost is leading
And turning out to be, Strong in love! (Say it again.)
Strong in love! (Say it again.)
And when all your dreams have turned into dust
And your world has fallen down
You know you've got to be
Strong in love! (Say it again.)
Strong in love! (Say it again.)
Strong in love! (Say it again.)
Strong in love! (Say it again.)






520,16379

4 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

It's nice weather here today as well, seems to have warmed a bit in the sunlight. I am listening to the Evita soundtrack - am in a bit of a musical phase at the moment.... Just can't help myself, started the morning with Cabaret "What good is sitting alone in your room - come hear the music play!"



tlaifak - totally flakey

10:24 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

If the weather stays nice, you should go outside and enjoy it! I am glad you are letting the characters breathe:) I don't mind if it ends up being longer than planned - that prolongs the enjoyment for your readers:)



bjily - scandinavian version of the name billy

11:14 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Pitfinder, I have to ask, are we ever going to get to see a photo of you? And I don't mean one of your leg or totally obscured head either! They just won't do!

12:47 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Bec - I will get outside for part of the time, but I don't want to get fried by the sun.

Jade - I don't exactly have anything you could call a good picture of me. Can I use a Bec style photo that doesn't have a head? :-)

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home