Sunday, September 24, 2006

Annoying Drops

I like my ISP overall, but there are days like today where their machines keep dropping the connection that are very irratating. Kind of makes my want to save up the huge initial fee to go DSL with the competition. (I'm not, I'm just complaining.)


But on the bright side, tomorrow is National Comic Book Day!


Had to pop back in and add something.
Has anyone noticed the message you get while posting that says, "This may take a moment if you have a large blog." Is it just me or does that sound like something you'd hear in Las Vegas?

5 Comments:

Blogger earthkissed said...

Yes sometimes my internet suddenly fails, and it is *very* frustrating.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Dz said...

Yeah so sucks, sometimes I get the message and than there is no posting, wierd...

11:18 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Oh, oh, I ahd that once, only it really was posting but not showing. So the next day I fond I have like five copies of one post up. Ooooops.

I guess that's what 'edit posts' is for. :-)

12:35 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Speaking of edit....sometimes I can be very sloppy. (above) :-)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

Are you telling me?
Hello I'm like the queen of misspelling...
But it makes for great conversation:)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home