Friday, September 01, 2006

Just Replies And Stuff

Lynn, thanks! Welcome to the madness. :-)
(Are you in C-U or maybe the Mad City? It would explain the hitcounter lately.)


earthkissed, speaking of procrastinating.....:-)

jenna, h0w (4n 1 f0r61v3 5p3||1n6 |1k3 7h47
(how can I forgive spelling like that) in leet speak. It's a toy. I can do morse code too. Or binary. Or hex. :-)

Jade, the numbers? What numbers? I don't see any numbers down there. (acts all innocent)
Okay, busted. It's a word count so 'somebody' can keep after me to make sure I keep working. That third book won't write itself. The first number is the daily count and the second is the running total.


Like this:
271,36793



What book? you ask?
Put this phrase into Google, keep the quotes, you should get me.

"It's like poking a badger with a sharp stick."

2 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

*blush*

9:49 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

And I am always watching the word count, so keep going:)

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home