Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Monday Miscellaneous

Joan Jett was just on TV. She still looks good, so I had to look up her info online. Turns out she's 48. Wow.

I heard a thing I liked today. Some Representative was on the babble box talking politics, didn't really listen to it all, but she said "The Whitehouse has become an evidence free zone". (grin)

It's National Pancake Day, people. Where's the syrup? Blueberries? All that stuff.

Tomorrow is Crush A Can Day, and then we have my favorite, Ask A Stupid Question Day!

So warm up those questions, yeah?




1184,41855

5 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

"Who's Joan Jett?"

4:52 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

Ok i'll ask the same question...who is Joan Jett?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Jade said...

Whats a stupid question?

6:00 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Good one Jade! (still chuckling)

11:01 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Hey I didn't even know it was national pancake day, but on tuesday I had pancakes for breakfast and then I had crepes with sugar and lemon for dessert after dinner.... It's like I'm just tuned in:)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home