Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blogging Nation

Tomorrow is Start Your Own Country Day.
I think I like it. We don't have to draw the line based on geography this time, rather we can decide which one we want to join. What say we start our own little blogger nation?

Oh, wait, who gets (has) to be in charge?

Will there be stuffy meetings where people drone on and on without really saying anything that really has much to do with the business of running the fledgling country and before you know it half the people are either falling asleep or leaving the room because they just don't want to hear another word about what ever it is that the speaker is trying to say, without actually suceeding at conveying that particular message?


Okay, somebody else has to be in charge. :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do we have to decide before? who cares who is leading us as long as we are having fun and can do/say anything we feel like...and "they" fix things when we ask them to?
:)

9:54 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Can't we all just be nations of our own and have an open visa policy? That way, we can all be responsible for our own countries and still have lots of friends visiting.

3:25 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I always wanted to own my own island, somewhere beautiful to escape to... would that count as my own country?

5:17 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

See, this is why I knew somebody besides me should be making these decisions. All of that sound good to me. :-)





bunmc
I'm not even going to start with all the stuff that conjures up. :-)

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home