Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Here We Go Again

So I get a text message today while I'm up on a ladder. It's that woman inviting me to a spaghetti dinner thing Friday with the same group of her friends. I looked it up when I got home and it's a fund raiser for somebody I don't know and there will be a silent auction, a regular auction, and a raffle. Didn't really sound like my kind of evening and I was debating about it when she calls, wondering if I got the message because she sent it over the internet rather than her phone. So before it's all over, I agree to meet them there. I have no idea what she thinks she's doing. I guess I'll go and find out.



But, I'm taking my flag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I hope you DO find out!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

hey now maybe in her mind she's making the step...you never know:)

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home