Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Help Me With Dascha

Yeah, I know she's completely fictional, but I think I might have a use for her after all. So, I'm interested in input, I'm taking votes.
I think she's a brunette, just a hunch I have, but what about the rest?
What color are her eyes?
How tall is she?
What does her ethnic background include?
Is she blue collar or professional?
Siblings?
What do her parents do?
What part of Russia does she come from?
Does she still live there or has she moved?
Rural or urban?
She seems to be computer literate, so she has some smarts, but has she gotten an advanced degree?
She said she's 28, has she ever been married?
Any kids?
Is she basically happy, or a tragic figure?
How about face shape? (It's okay to reference famous people for descriptive purposes.)
Short or long hair?
What have I forgotten to ask?



Jump in here people and help, it might be fun.
Maybe I can come up with some sort of doctored picture when it's all done. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

She sounds like a brunette - but that light brown version.

Green eyes

175cm

uh.. russian? :P

Hmmm, lets go blue collar

One of 6 children

Dad some kind of farmer; mum has 6 kids to look after

Ew, i can't think of any parts of russia without consulting a map, which i'm too lazy to do.
Was rural though, but she lives urban now.

Yes to the degree
Yes to married, no to kids

Tragic figure

No comment on face shape

Short hair

:D

12:04 AM  
Blogger Jadey said...

She is a big fat man from Yugoslavia.

;)

4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home