Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tick Tock

How do you know when you're wasting your time? Sometimes it's plainly obvious, others not so much. I guess the real test is to ask yourself to look at the situation as if it were somebody else, removing the emotional complications. What would you tell a good friend who was in your situation? Would you tell them what you think they want to hear, the way we tell ourselves? Or would you tell them the harsh, honest truth as best you see it?

I think it's time I held myself to my own higher standard and stop wasting time. You can't ever get those minutes back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

O yeah I think we're kinda in the same boat...one step forward two steps back. The question I asked myself tho was: why do I do it?why put up with this stuff?
Truth is the possibility of it working is very daunting, and I like to fight for the things in my life. A challenge is a good thing, for now:)

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home