Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Mush!

If you could have a magic wand and change things about your life, what would it be? And not the obvious stuff like saving people from terrible and unfair fates or curing diseases, the little stuff that you think could have gone better and would have resulted in a different life.

No, I haven't really got a list together yet, I just seem to be thinking about it today. Maybe my brain isn't getting enough exercise lately. I wonder if I should take it out for a walk or something.

And once you start thinking about the things you'd change, how do you know what ramifications those changes would have? How much of a risk would you be taking? Could you fix things with that wand if it didn't turn out the way you thought? Or is it better just to leave it alone and forge onward?

Mush! (and a whip-cracking noise)

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

I wonder what would have happened if neither matt nor i ever started playing wow....
I'll admit, i *do* think aobut that one a little bit :D

3:26 AM  
Blogger Ross F. said...

Hah, I'd probably be a better guitar player if I hadn't discovered WoW. that said, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm where I am right now because of where I've been; and because I'm here now there's likely something else I'm 'destined' (using that word lightly) to be somewhere else. Even if I didn't like where I am right now, that will change.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home