Sunday, November 26, 2006

Anticipation

Are you breathless with with excitment?
Are you giddy from the tense waiting?

Tomorrow is Pins And Needles Day!



And after that, Make Your Own Head Day.

You know, I'm going to have to find some resource that tells me what these strange holidays are supposed to *mean*. Make my own head? What?
Could I do that if I didn't already have one? Are there people out there who don't have a head? Is there some festival out there involving big paper mache masks or something?

Oh, wait, I get it. The person who came up with this idea must be running around without their head. :-)



More silliness later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh..shit it's pins and needles day?
hahahaha
that explains why I'm feeling like this:)

10:05 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I missed make my own head day:( Now I will never have a spare.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home