Friday, November 24, 2006

Procrastination

Have you ever had things you needed to do, and you knew you'd feel better after getting them done, but somehow you just can't seem to get going and actually do them? And have you noticed how many other things seem to spring up as if they were important when that happens. Humans can talk themselves into or out of just about anything if they want to.

I suppose I should start with something small and work up to the bigger things. I guess that means I have to do laundry this weekend. How exciting.



Today is Use Even If Seal Is Broken Day. Uh, I don't think so.

Tomorrow is National Parfait Day. I think I can get onboard with that, though I have no idea where one might find parait around here. It could be fun looking, I guess.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mcdonald's has a fabulous parfait on their dollar menu. :)

12:12 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Hi, Michelle!
Thanks, we have those here, and I think I can afford a dollar. :-)
(if I steal it from my laundry money - grin- )

12:29 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

I think the procrastination thing is called a PhD, just ask Matt/Cecil.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Whats parfait?

We have sundaes at Maccas over here, is that the same thing?

4:08 PM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

Jade, I did some looking around. It seems to me that sundaes and parfait are very similar. Looks like the big difference it that a sundae is much more likely to have some kind of syrup poured over it. Otherwise, ice cream (or yogurt) with fruit and nuts.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home