Sunday, October 19, 2008

I Wonder If She Knows

I wonder if Dascha knows what kind of country she's trying to get into?

I searched Google for "bush administration controversy" and found the Wikipedia entry. It has 8 subcategories and 175 pages. They're grouped by letter of the alphabet and they only missed Q, X, and Z. I don't recommend you look at it for very long unless you have a pretty strong tolerance for depression. When I was a kid, we thought Watergate was scandalous.

All I can say is - wow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

yikes!

poor dasha, maybe its worse where she is??
seems scary that thats a possibllity sometimes doesn't it O.o

2:16 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

Hey that was an impressive list, he must have been hard at work to get all those controversies under his belt!

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home