Tuesday, October 14, 2008

An Anniversary Of Sorts

There's this thing that happens in conversations where you use examples from your own life and times to participate. For a while now a lot of the examples that sprang to my mind had to do with the future I thought would be my life. So, I've had a lot of quiet moments in conversations because the things that I would have said are things I don't get to say anymore. Lately, my brain has been reopening the stuff that came before that and the possibilities that are still out there, and I find it easier to get into those conversations again. I've always been a pretty fast healer and never one to wallow. Keep what's useful, shed what's not, move on. Life won't wait for you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jade said...

It's a good way to be, I'm learning that one lately too, moving on up.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home