Wednesday, October 08, 2008

More Freedom.

On that same topic, the more I learn, the more I think back and piece things together, the more I understand. And I'm still annoyed with myself for seeing what I wanted and overlooking things I didn't, but I'll do better next time. And the more I understand, the more I'm glad to be out. It could have been much worse, I could have been much deeper in the ugliness. I feel a bit like I walked up to the train tracks, looked both ways, didn't see anything, and still somehow hesitated. Then the fast freight shot by. It ups the stress level, makes your heart race, but it's good to be alive. I'm going to be more careful in the future, rest assured.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

isn't it funny how when you think back you can see the cracks all over the place but in that moment you saw nothing but the bliss you were feeling? Happy, happy, happy that I'm alive and kicking:P

7:21 AM  
Blogger Jadey said...

You're definitely better off out of there. Your values and ways of doing things would never have meshed and from someone who tried to be with someone not in line with me, I tell you its not fun.

4:39 PM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

*hug*

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home