Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Curse, I Tell You

I had occasion to be riding in a car with one of my analog friends for part of a day recently. He got to talking, and the result is that I'm about a millimeter away from writing another book. I'm not sure what kind of sickness possesses me to do these things. Yeah, it's another in the Darkling series, though a little different and darker. So I created the files, wrote a paragraph to get my brain going, am thinking about the proper music, starting to imagine the cover, and thinking up titles.

Why can't I just play video games like normal people?

:-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Rach said...

Does playing computer games make u a normal person?
Noone (who doesn't play computer games) has ever suggested that! O.o

I look forward to the purchase of the newest book once it happens - hope theres not too much trauma for u in the writing :)

3:56 AM  
Blogger Dz said...

good luck! this will be an experience all over again:)

7:17 AM  
Blogger Jadey said...

That's fantastic. Wonderful to have the passion.

1:57 AM  
Blogger earthkissed said...

some of us are very excited

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home