Thursday, October 09, 2008

Feeling Quotey

“The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.”
-Jim Rohn


“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”
-Walter Anderson


“Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.”
-Tom Robbins


"Life is a process of becoming, a combination of states we have to go through. Where people fail is that they wish to elect a state and remain in it. This is a kind of death."
-Anais Nin


“They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
-Carl W. Buechner

3 Comments:

Blogger Dz said...

Thanks Jim this was exactly what i needed to hear. Also have i mentioned how glad i am top have you as my friend?

6:54 AM  
Blogger pitfinder said...

I do what I can. Thanks, babe, you too. I may have to move you up in the speed dial order. :-)

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jade said...

Brilliant quotes, I need to put them up on my wall somewhere I think...

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home